Guess what, it’s that time again…The Third Annual Poppy Walk and 5k Run is coming up on April 13th! We can’t believe it’s already the third year; we’re so lucky to have the wonderful volunteers, staff, sponsors and participants that make the Poppy Walk a success. So:
- What: The Third Annual Poppy Walk and 5k Run!
- When: Saturday, April 13th, 2013, 9:00 a.m.
- Where: The One-Mile picnic area in Lower Bidwell Park
- Why: Come out and support the Peg Taylor Center for Adult Day Health Care at our main fundraiser of the year! This is our 27th year providing caring health care to adults in Chico, Paradise, Oroville and beyond. All proceeds of the walk go directly to the care of our participants. Also, it’s a really fun, family-oriented morning in the park!
- How: Register online today, or stop by the Peg Taylor Center at 124 Parmac Road, Chico, or Fleet Feet in downtown Chico, to pick up a registration brochure! Remember to register before March 25th to be guaranteed a Poppy Walk t-shirt.